Newsvine - Popup Window

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Long Term Effects from Sleep Apnea

Here is an interesting clip concerning latest findings of long term effects of sleep apnea.

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player


Update from 08 February 2012. Another week to go and then I will have enough data from my CPAP machine to pass my DOT physical for Schneider National. Once done, I will be able to get another sleep study done to acertain the current status of my sleep apnea. I tried to locate old records of this, but to no avail. Good thing I have a machine issued by the VA (Veterans Administration), and that it has a memory card that can be read by Concentra Medical (the people doing my DOT physical).  On a side note, I just got my CDL Class A with all of the endorsements on it. I aced the hazardous materials test, which isn't too surprising as this was a field I used to work in when I was in the military (I managed this program and was an inspector to boot).

No comments:

Post a Comment