Newsvine - Popup Window

Friday, January 6, 2012

Just obtained my CDL Learners Permit

Just passed my CDL Tests at the DMV and I was able to get my CDL learners permit. Now I just need to finish the last three weeks at Roadmaster Drivers School in West Valley City, UT and I will receive my hard copy. I will be studying for my CDL endorsements for doubles-triples, tankers and Hazardous Materials on 27Jan2012 (Friday). I am hoping to complete my TIA screening for the Hazardous Materials by then, so that I can get this completed.  With these endorsements I will have more options available to me.  So far, I have a pre-hire letter from Werner Enterprises, which is good. I still need to hear back from Schneider and BTC which offer some really good opportunities. The future holds a lot of promise, I can become a lead driver/trainer as well as become an owner operator.  I will wait at least a year before trying to become an owner operator.  However, I am stoked that I passed my CDL tests to get my permit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment