Newsvine - Popup Window

Sunday, March 25, 2012

KenworthTrucks, Ustream.TV: KenworthTrucks.

After talking with other truck drivers that have driven a variety of tractors, I have come to the conclusion that the best truck to get is a Kenworth truck. The reason for this is that they stand behind their trucks, and they have the best total cost of ownership and resale value after driving it for three years.  They have just released the new T680 truck, which appears to be a great improvement. I like the fact that they have looked at both performance/economy issues as well as driver comfort.  As a truck driver myself, this is something that is near and dear to my heart.  Although I currently drive a company truck (a Freightliner Century), which is the best one for Freightliner, I think I want to get a Kenworth T680 when I get to the point of getting my own truck.  Additionally, from talking with other drivers (owner operators), it is also best to get your own loads rather than spending time with Schneider's DBLs. That way, I can be sure to always get good loads and to keep running and earning money. I need to keep my earnings up if I am to be able to pay for the tractor, support my family, and save up to get my own farm/ranch.

 Click on the below link to learn more about this truck.

KenworthTrucks, Ustream.TV: KenworthTrucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment