Newsvine - Popup Window

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mossberg on iPad Remote-Desktop Apps - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

Mossberg on iPad Remote-Desktop Apps - Fox Business Video - Fox Business

This is one more reason to have a tablet with you, when you are on the road/traveling.  It is one more thing that you can do on a tablet that won't require you to lug around your laptop computer.  For me, I need to save up the money to obtain a good iPad or tablet computer.  Until then, I will still need to lug around my laptop computer, but when I have the money, to get a desktop setup at home, and to have a tablet to be able to remotely access that PC would be ideal for me.  This, coupled with the increase in Cloud storage and computing is making the use of a tablet for my interface more appealing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment