Newsvine - Popup Window

Monday, December 26, 2011

Feed America's hungry (and their pets), says nonprofit group - CNN.com

Feed America's hungry (and their pets), says nonprofit group - CNN.com:

'via Blog this'

Animals are family too. We have two dogs (Luna and Gidget) and two cats (Shadow and Phantom) and when we are stressed, they seem to always know when we need loving too, and they give it unconditionally. They help keep me sane when things are crazy. In seeing other families and their pets, I have noticed the same type of relationship, the pets have become a part of the family. Therefore, when a family is in need, so too are their pets, and we need to help those pets as well as the people. Things are tough in our family right now but I am returning to work as a truck driver so that I will have money to feed my family and to be able to keep a roof over our heads. While on the road I will be trying to complete my degree in education and in social work. With both of these degrees I should be able to get work in almost any geographic location. I still want a farm and would like to be able to have my own business being run from there where I can have kids and others come in, learn a trade, become a part of our family, and then to go out into the world and succeed. A little getting back to Earth I think can be very therapeutic, but it does take money to get started. Well, here is to a new year, may it be prosperous and filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment