Newsvine - Popup Window

Monday, December 12, 2011

YAM - nice tool that interfaces with Google & Evernote Tools

Found a good tool for coordinating meetings and it syncs with google calendar. You can also manually send invites to people via email as well as add them from your Google Address book. The nice thing is, you can also save the meetings to your Evernote account, which is nice for tracking and collaboration.  It doesn't have a whiteboard, but it does have some nice and free tools to help people collaborate. I still need to get everyone into my address book but I am starting with this. To learn more about this free tool, which can be installed as an app for Chrome browser, please see http://app.yamlabs.com/.  There are a lot of apps out there nowadays, but I was looking for one that was browser based as I use a Mac OS X system and I wanted something that I could also use when I reboot into Windows 7 Professional 32-bit.  This app is an add on for the Chrome browser. I am still looking for a good one for Firefox and Safari, and if I come across a good one, I will post it here for you all to review.  If you have found another one, please respond to this post and let us all know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment