Newsvine - Popup Window

Friday, December 30, 2011

Well, today was an interesting day. After getting 98% on my tests at school, I thought going to the DMV would be a good thing to get my CDIP license, but I have to wait for my SSN card to arrive before they will allow me to take the test. That is unfortunate, that I need an ID without a photo to prove my SSN even though I have a US government ID with my SSN ID on it. Talk about weird, but I guess I will have to wait before I can drive. I need an ID without my picture in order to move forward. Shame that the US government is not trusted by Homeland Security these days. Maybe the Nazi's were correct, you must know someone in order to move forward, the rest of the government is not to be trusted, especially if they were prior military. Shame really, they should be the ones you trust, but, heh, 9/11 really distorted everyone here in America I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment