Newsvine - Popup Window

Monday, December 26, 2011

HTC EVO View 4G™

HTC EVO View 4G™: Feast your eyes on the HTC EVO View 4G - the first tablet powered by Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread) on the Sprint 3G/4G network. The EVO View 4G pla...

This may be the route I take as I am looking at going with Sprint. However, I may have to wait until after I save up the money and start off with a smartphone and use my existing MacBook. But, my laptop is old and will need to be replaced in the near future. I like the Mac laptops, but they are expensive and I might be able to install the new OS X Lion onto a newer laptop that is running Windows 7 in a virtual environment or dual boot. That would make it the best of both worlds. Still looking into the laptop thing though, but I think I will need a laptop, a tablet, and a smartphone to do what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment