Newsvine - Popup Window

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Finally started my first day at Roadmasters Drivers School. Still trying to get my teaching credentials, but there are some CDL teaching positions that pay well and I need a CDL-A with HazMat endorsement in order to get the job. I love to teach and that type of job would be great. The pay is great too (e.g. $52,000/year). I am still going to finish my social work and education degrees, but I think I will go after this CDL Instructor/Trainer first. At least this will increase my resume listings that is directly linked to teaching, and will improve my chances of getting on at Salt Lake Community College as a CDL instructor. I am still open to any trainer position with any trucking company too, but this should get me closer to what I am after the quickest.

No comments:

Post a Comment